I LOVE your desk, Ida! You are amazing! I am glad you posted. I read about your desk in your letter to Alli and was wanting to see it! I have to say you did a fabulous job on it!
Ida that rocks. You should go into interior design! Thanks for updaing your blog. We sure can't wait to see ya!
I miss you! We need to get together! When are you guys free? Call me. I miss you! I love you! I haven't talked to you forever!
Super cute! i love the new desk, now John doesn't have to sit at the kitchen table to study anymore :o)
I LOVE your desk, Ida! You are amazing! I am glad you posted. I read about your desk in your letter to Alli and was wanting to see it! I have to say you did a fabulous job on it!
ReplyDeleteIda that rocks. You should go into interior design! Thanks for updaing your blog. We sure can't wait to see ya!
ReplyDeleteI miss you! We need to get together! When are you guys free? Call me. I miss you! I love you! I haven't talked to you forever!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute! i love the new desk, now John doesn't have to sit at the kitchen table to study anymore :o)
ReplyDelete