Saturday, December 12, 2009

Joe's visit to Pittsburgh

Joe came out to Pittsburgh for one of his residency interviews. We were so excited to see him for a few hours!!! Yay, we had a visitor!!!
It's been a while since John & Joe have been able to share a sentimental moment together.


John & I built a tent out of blankets for a date!!

6 comments:

  1. Wish I was there with you guys! Pittsburg is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the "moment" and the tent. You guys are so cute. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your little house! You guys are so cute and fun. We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. The Fluff made it!! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fort! That's the cutest thing ever. And Ida, I have to tell you, we've been using the Coco-motion machine like crazy lately! We'll have to share some with you sometime soon...over g-chat

    ReplyDelete
  6. DON"T EVER EVER EVER COME TO PITTSBURGH AND NOT TELL ME AGAIN!

    ReplyDelete