Here's the first belly shot. Yep, it's for real. I was trying to poke it out to make it more eccentuated.
reflective moment on the Potomac River.
fresh in Washington D.C.,
unlike the ones he eats from his pantry.
unlike the ones he eats from his pantry.
Adam missed Anna so much that he decided to do her typical bunny ears.
It was so fun to see you Adam!

I'm still waiting for some belly pictures! I can't wait to find out if I'm going to have a niece or a nephew :)
ReplyDeleteTo clarify the Peeps, they don't last long enough in my pantry to get hard. However, in Grandma Everett's (currently Sista Everett in Ireland) pantry, Peeps do get hard, rock hard, and thats the way I like them.
ReplyDeleteI love all the pics. Too bad we couldn't visit the Peep factory. I hope you had a fun time. And Ida, you look so dang cute in the belly picture! Don't you like the Bliggity Blog site? I was sick of the others. Can't wait to talk to you again. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteSo, that's what my belly looks like, not trying to poke it out :o( You are so cute! My guess is that you are having a boy, there are too many girls in a row amoungst the Everett's so you and Brenda have to break the trend!
ReplyDeleteWow, John is a really reflective type of guy. I voted you would have a boy:)
ReplyDeleteHey do you guys live close to DC? Jon and I are coming to DC for Spring Break and it'd be great to see you guys! It'd be fun to get together with you guys, and Michelle and Brian, and Tim and Tanaya! Will you be around the week of March 15? Lemme know! Kuz I miss you and wanna see your pregnant belly!
ReplyDelete