Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ward 5k

John and I just ran a 5K on Memorial Day! John did amazing and got 1st place! I thought I was just going to walk the whole thing. Well, after 100 yards of walking, I got really bored and decided to run. I started jogging at a very slow, comefortable pace, and well, I just didn't want to stop. I ended up jogging at least 2.5 miles of the 5K, got my official worst time ever for a 5K, and was very proud of myself for being able to run as far as I did. Yay for running at 9 months pregnant! Just 3 weeks to go!!!

I'll update with some pics if I can find some. You'll want to see those scary things:)

4 comments:

  1. You are seriously amazing! Way to go to the both of you and way to go John for being first place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so shocking! WOW! I can't believe my eyes! "It felt so good I just kept running at 9 months pregnant" boggles my mind. You are both champions. (Way to go, John :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ida! Way to go! Keep on runnin' and maybe Jonah will come a little sooner so John can spend more time with you two! And John - champion runner - you're getting fast! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I want to be like Ida! You really don't look that big in your 8 month pictures, you are cute and pregnant! I'm excited to hear about when this baby comes out!

    ReplyDelete