
John gave me the best Christmas present this year! Something to get us through the dreaded winter here in Morgantown. 90 days of working out will take us into the middle of April, and by then it will hopefully stop snowing and I will be able to go outside with Jonah.
We're on our 3rd week and it's hard but going good. The hardest part is finding time to workout while Jonah is asleep because the workouts are pretty long. It seems like John's only free time is spent working out at night, but at least we can do it together. We're beating those winter blues!
You'll thank me that I spared you by putting Tony's picture up instead of ours:)
Wahoo! I'm so excited for you--and I hear you on getting through a workout without a little one needing to be helped. This sounds like I do it, right? I have only done 2 workouts :) Have fun!
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! You are going to be so toned. I'm jealous. All I do is eat to stay awake (the complete opposite of toned). I miss you like crazy and wish i could work out and laugh with you
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI have to say, i LOVE your new blog design!! What font did you use (for "The Bennions") and how did you edit your picture/banner? And you are both my running/workout idols - I don't think I'm tough enough for p90 - you'll have to tell us how it goes. And lastly, I looked at Jonah's newborn pics again and I think him and Claire do have some similarities in their faces - maybe its their lips and head shape...hopefully they can be buddies even though they live so far apart :(
ReplyDeleteWhat? I thought that was a picture of John:) Looks like way too much work. You guys rock! Just have Jonah do them with you. Eliza really likes doing aerobics...mostly just wants me to hold her. Miss you guys and have a fun rest of winter.
ReplyDeleteSo, I totally need a before and after shot! You guys are awesome!
ReplyDeleteWay to go! I tried that program once but gave up on it. I really had no reason, I was just being lazy. But after this next baby comes I have vowed to make it through. Hopefully I can this time around. Good luck you guys!
ReplyDeleteLOVE P90X! Tony is the MAN :)
ReplyDelete