Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bread

I'm proud to say that I just made my first successful batch of whole-wheat homemade bread.  I can't wait for it to come out of the oven and smother our creamy Cox's honey all over it.
I am amazed that it has taken me 25 years to finally try to make bread on my own.  That's pretty embarrassing when my mom and sisters have been making bread since I was a baby.

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Way to go, Ida! By the way, your photography skills are looking awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, how did the bread turn out? I am craving some yummy hot bread right now too! Maybe I'll make some one of these days. . . and maybe not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will come over and eat some; sounds yummy. Eliza loves bread with honey:) Lately she has been making her own little loaves and eating the whole thing. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete