Jonah and I spent the whole day together in Pittsburgh to give John a long day to study. We met up with some friends in our ward at the Children's Museum, as well as my mission companion Sarah who lives in Pittsburgh! It's so fun to have her so close!
Did you know Mr. Rogers is from Pittsburgh? Here's the sweet puppets from the show I loved to watch as a child! "Correct as usual, King Friday!"
What a happy camper.
Here's Jonah with Elsa, Sarah's baby.
Binky Wars. . .
She's a little quicker than Jonah so she seemed to end up with Jonah's binky every time.
Jonah loved to see his first aquarium.
There was an awesome wind tunnel that had lots of soft objects flying around in a circle. Jonah was a little confused but loved feeling everything that landed in his lap.
Cute Sarah sporting her savvy homemade nursing cover. "How rich", as she would say!
She is so good at being a mom! Elsa and Asher are so energetic and cute!
Jonah really enjoyed the baby play area because there were lots of musical toys, there was a really cusiony ground, and lots a short hand rails for him to grab onto to help him walk around!
He got pretty cranky by the end because he was missing his nap.
We got to spend the rest of the afternoon at Sarah's house while our kids napped, then we went to Costco and stocked up on yummy food. I love Costco, just wish it was closer!
What a fun trip! I love the binkie wars. Too bad Eliza wasn't there to join in. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. I can't believe how big Jonah is getting! For some reason in that last picture of him crying he looks just like John. :)
ReplyDeleteWish you were closer to us, too! Love all the pictures. Andi would enjoy taking those Binki's, too! I am restricting hers to only nap times...she seems to always know when one is in the diaper bag because she finds it. It is tough to grow up. Jonah is getting so big, so old, so handsome. Wish I could come play again.
ReplyDelete