Our friend Kelli just took some fun pictures of our little family. It's fun to finally have some family pictures with Jonah in them!!! Hope you enjoy them!
How stinkin' cute!! I love them all. Ida your hair is short and way cute! John your hair is longer than I've seen it. Jonah you are too cute! Good luck studying John and thanks for sending out your fam for us to play with.
You guys are so cute. These turned out really well. What a photogenic family!! Thanks for taking some of us too! I want to see more of the ones of you guys walking. I should have had you send all of your pics on the thumbdrive too, just so I could see them. :)
How stinkin' cute!! I love them all. Ida your hair is short and way cute! John your hair is longer than I've seen it. Jonah you are too cute! Good luck studying John and thanks for sending out your fam for us to play with.
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so cute. These turned out really well. What a photogenic family!! Thanks for taking some of us too! I want to see more of the ones of you guys walking. I should have had you send all of your pics on the thumbdrive too, just so I could see them. :)
ReplyDeleteCute pictures, Ida! I miss you guys!
ReplyDeleteThese are great! You guys are so cute! Miss you!
ReplyDeleteCute pictures! You guys are so cute! Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are beautiful!!! Especially the first one.. A very good description too......
ReplyDeleteCheap Flights to Harare | phuket flights