Saturday, November 26, 2011

Belly Shots

John and I decided to run a 5K on Thanksgiving- I really just wanted some more room in my stomach for the yummy food we would eat.  I ran the full 3 miles and felt great- until afterwards. . . then I was in a lot of pain for the rest of the day.  I think my body is getting ready for the labor or something.  I'm all better now and glad I accomplished the feat, and in record time from the last time I was 8+ mo pregnant!
Mae is getting huge and can't wait to come out and join us!  We can't wait either!
 I stole this idea from Pinterest and made this fun pregnant Halloween skeleton shirt.  Jonah loved trick-or-treating and wouldn't let go of his lollypops- John and I were a little sad when people kept giving Jonah goldfish and lollypops,when they had king size candy bars in the same bucket!  What a shame.  I guess you can't live through your kids.

5 comments:

  1. I love your Halloween shirt, Ida! We're excited for you and your little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was laying in bed last night thinking about you and freaking out because I thought you already had your baby!!! I want to send a gift for your MAE (such a cute name by the way). It is so fun to have a girl--like beyond fun!!!! I am so excited for you! So excited. What is your exact due date? I miss you. I love you. I wish you were closer! Although I know you love your new place. BTW Jonah is so cute. Oh my goodness, he is like a baby model! Seriously. And you look so so so skinny being 9 mo pregnant. I am jealous. That will never happen to me. I have accepted it. Anyway, Please send me your address so I can send a gift. Oh and I am amazed at that blessing dress. I always thought growing up that I would use my sewing skills to make clothes for my kids--yea, well I really don't. Maybe I will try something. Thanks for the inspiration. SMOOCHES!!! Kocham was bardzo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Halloween custom! So cute! Also, you look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will never understand your desire to run while pregnant, but I find it oh-so-impressive. :) That is probably the coolest Halloween shirt I've ever seen. You look great, as always!

    ReplyDelete