Monday, May 21, 2012

Family Pictures. . . finally

So, in December we decided not to do Christmas cards because we wanted to have baby Mae in our pictures.  So, 5 months later we've finally gotten around to taking family pictures.  Yay!  Thanks to our friend Kelli for taking these of us in just 15 minutes!
 Either Jonah's frowning or giving a there's a monster inside me smile.  Check out Mae's belly!  We grow them big in our family.




 Our sweet baby is growing up.  She's rolling around like crazy, eating solid foods, and is learning to sit up.

Hope you enjoyed that.

7 comments:

  1. I love these! The color coordination is great. And the kids are extra cute. Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are a cute family! Let me know if you want to ke more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that last one in front of your door! I wish we'd done that every place we've lived. Oh well. I'll start now. You all look so great--I'm excited to see you soon! (Well, this summer...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute family! Love the pics and the smiles! Can't wait to see you guys in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, "there's a monster inside me" smile -- that's a perfect description! Great pictures. I love Mae's eyes in the close-up of her, and can't believe she's already so grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not believe how big they are getting! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete