We went to get our free pumpkins from Orr's farm market this year. I loved the hay ride and the warm apple cider donuts they make, oh and the pick-your-own blackberries that we made into shakes! I honestly think the best job in the world would be to work at a farm market. I know it doesn't sound very ambitious but I am just so giddy being around all the fresh produce and the beautiful orchards with the smell of fall in the air.
I got a tripod! Here's my first shot I got with it. I'm excited to start practicing taking better landscape & motion implying photos.
I love Mae's beautiful eyes! I am jealous of your photo shooting skills. Congrats on the tripod. :)
ReplyDeleteLook at her!! I haven't really seen her much since she was a baby (how sad is that?)! I can't believe Kensley and Mae will be one soon...doesn't it seem like we were both just waiting for them to come out? Her eyes are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteMae is getting so big! We are loving fall at our house too, well it at least felt like fall yesterday, but probably won't for too long. Love you! Can't wait to see your new pictures with your tripod!
ReplyDeleteMae is such a cutie! I can't believe she is almost 1. How is the tripod? Pic looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteIda, your family is SO cute! It looks like you're getting very good at photography. That's a great hobby because you will be able to have good pictures of your kids. My pictures all have weird lighting and fuzziness. You will have to give me lessons someday.
ReplyDelete