
Holy toledo, we were so cramped in our little car. The water jug kept falling on us:)

A sweet prarie house out in the middle of nowhere (nowhere is Nebraska)

I'm sick of being in the car, as you can see.

More prarie
Nauvoo, now that's one
beautiful city!


John wasn't too thrilled to be taking so many pictures.






The Nauvoo Temple from a distance. We walked down the Trail of Hope on Parley Street towards the Mississippi River. All of a sudden we turned around, and wahlah.

The Mississippi River!


My favorite roll of hay

This tractor is for you, Mish!

In front of our new apartment with our packed, jammed, squished, shoved stuff
in our heavily loaded, low-rider car. Really!

Yay, we made it to our new home.
Wow! What a trip. Your place looks awesome. Can you believe it is your new home? What do you think so far? Hope everything is going great. Miss you already.
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks for sharing guys! We are so excited for your new adventure.
ReplyDeleteI can't BELIEVE you fit everything into that little car. Did you have to get rid of clothes before you left? Really I can't comprehend...I think our car would look like that for a 3 week-vacation. And isn't driving across Nebraska just thrilling (sarcasm!)?
ReplyDeleteAhh! The trip that so many of us are making...I thought John was going to Dental School. Anyway, you need to keep me posted now that we only live a few hours away!!! Michelle is in my ward now too, so if you ever come to DC, call me. 801-691-3339
ReplyDeleteThis is exciting! we are missing you! keep posting!
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures of Nauvoo and your trip! Thanks for posting. Lots of love!
ReplyDeleteWe loved checking in with you! "Mountaineers" obviously doesn't mean climbing on top of really tall mountains! How does digging down deep inside; "coaling" and spelunking sound? I feel a new favorite pass-time coming on! How fun that you got to see Nauvoo! Your car seriously is looking a bit like the ones I told you on the way north from Africa from my mission! I'm glad you made it safe and sound and didn't pop a tire (at least that we know about!) Your new abode looks nice! Fotu is wondering if you have a bed? Until you do (in case you don't) a foam mattress on the floor isn't half bad! Love you guys! Enjoy the old homes! I think they are beautiful! Luvs, The Tolitoots!
ReplyDeleteMan, I don't think Dad could have done a better job packing. That trip looked awesome except for all the driving. Wish I could have come with you guys. I can't wait to go to Nauvoo.
ReplyDeleteWait you packed ALL your stuff into your car? HOW?!?! I am so impressed :)
ReplyDelete