Thursday, August 6, 2009

Welcome to West Virginia!

5 comments:

  1. We loved the video and are glad you survived your car trip. Holy cow. We were stuffed like that to get to Yellowstone...about 4 hours. And that was 4 hours too long. Don't know how you did it! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love coal too, Ida! It is so black and energy dense--love the carbon! Good luck in West Virginia. We'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making it! How the heck are ya anyway? Oh, we watched October Sky the other night, and thought of you guys! Luv ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I will watch this video every day to see you! I love you tons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're in West Virginia now? Crazy! Where at exactly? That's crazy that so many of our friends from high school have migrated to the east coast... what are we doing in Texas?! ;)

    ReplyDelete