We got to run a couple of races this weekend at the National Conservation Training Center on their beautiful trails! How fun! Jonah ran a 1 mile kids race (with John) and I did a 7.7 mile trail run.
Mae even ran! J/K. Jonah didn't want to wear his race bib so we put it on Mae:)
Jonah stretching his arms. . . by folding them and clapping. . . both proven methods of stretching.
Ready to start.
And they're off! Jonah loves his friend Naomi! She's super fast and he wants to be like her when he grows up.
Here's how he looked at the finish. Free ride by John!
Finishing with Daddy!
His prize was chocolate milk!
"Almost Heaven, West Virginia Chocolate Milk"
My support team. John was awesome to let me do this race, he even missed a Scout campout to watch the kids.
It was soooo pretty and the hills really gave me a workout!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Amazing!! I love that your whole family now runs! How cute is Jonah stretching his arms?? I'd love to try something like that with the girls.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun family activity! You are awesome Ida! Johah is such a handsome little boy.
ReplyDeleteWay to go Ida! You look great. Wish I could make myself run that far. Eliza loves Jonah's shirt with Snoopy. Eliza loves you. Have a great week!
ReplyDelete